As we get new information from public health officials, we'll update our measures to do everything we can to keep you safe. We'll also update this page to keep you posted of any changes.
We re-opened on Monday, June 15. Here are the changes in effect:
- All clients must wear masks.
- The waiting room won't be available for now. Please arrive on time and we will call you into the clinic at the start of your appointment.
- Restrooms won't be available. Please plan accordingly.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided as soon as you enter our clinic.
- Services will only be for the neck down (no photofacials, no teeth whitening, no microdermabrasion and no laser treatments around the face), until allowed.
- Clients MUST stay at home if they aren't feeling well, have any symptoms or have been in contact with someone infected by COVID-19. Please cancel your appointment online or call our clinic to let us know.
- Only 1 person in the elevator at a time is the building policy right now. Thanks for your patience.
- Technicians will also wear gloves and masks, as they normally would.
- All appointments will be 15 minutes longer to give us time after each client to do additional cleaning and disinfecting, over and above our standard levels of cleanliness.
- Plexiglass will be in place in the reception/payment area.
- We will be treating fewer clients at a time. At first we will have 1 technician available, Alissia, while Cristina oversees the health and safety measures. Later in the June, Katie and Cristina will begin seeing clients again.
- Call us at 613-301-5416 with any questions you have about your appointment and what we're doing for the sake of everyone's health and safety.