LASER HAIR REMOVAL
- Shave - Before you come to your appointment, you must shave all body parts you are going to have treated, except for your face. If you have not shaved, we will not be able to treat you. DO NOT wax or tweeze.
- Check if your medications cause photosensitivity - If you are not sure about your medications, please check with your pharmacist or doctor before your appointment.
- Anti-perspirant - Avoid applying anti-perspirant before coming to a treatment for underarm hair. Deodorant is fine, but anti-perspirant will interfere with the effectiveness of the laser treatment.
- Payment - Taxes and gratuities are separate. We accept cash or debit.
- Consultation - If you require a consultation, it will occur on your first visit along with your first treatment. Please arrive shaved and ready for a treatment.
PHOTO FACIAL AND RF FACIAL
- Recommendation - Please arrive without makeup, face cream, sunscreen, etc. Clean face please.
BODY SCULPTING CAVITATION
- Recommendation - Must drink 1 to 1.5 litres of water before treatment, and another 1 to 1.5 litres after treatment. Your technician will provide you with all of the post-treatment instructions at the time of your appointment.
- Recommendation - Before having a teeth whitening treatment, we encourage you to see your dentist.
PARKING AND LOCATION
- On our Contact Us page you will find all the details you need about how to find us on your appointment day. Upon arrival, please ring number 1902 and press R (for Rooftop) in the elevator.